Saturday, December 19, 2009

Any job advice for a UK citizen looking to relocate to San Francisco?

I'm a 32 yr old male who has just finished a doctorate at Oxford. I do not (necessarily) wish to remain in academia. But I do not have a trade or a vocational training.Any job advice for a UK citizen looking to relocate to San Francisco?
Try Craig's list:


http://sfbay.craigslist.org/





Some larger corporations will black list you if they have already received your resume through a staffing/placement agency because they would prefer not to pay the fee. I would sign-up with them as a last resort.Any job advice for a UK citizen looking to relocate to San Francisco?
I just relocated here and highly recommend signing up with a staffing agency. It's their job to get you a job and you're not paying them anything. In fact they make commission so they're only paid if you get paid higher.








They work really hard to get you a job, I would look up which ones would fit your skills.
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment