Saturday, December 19, 2009

I NEED advice. What do you think makes a good citizen?

What do you think makes a good citizen and what is good citizenship in your opinion?I NEED advice. What do you think makes a good citizen?
a good citizen is one that respects country and the rights of others. Practicing good citizenship would be saying the pledge of allegiance standing doing the national anthem, voting, respecting and obeying the laws of the land. Going the extra mile to protect the rights of all the peopleI NEED advice. What do you think makes a good citizen?
pays share of taxes


votes


fulfills jury duty requirements


I am not sure what else you mean???


Saying the pledge of allegiance I do out of love and pride for my country not duty.


I spend 10 min at the polls if no great line, however more than 10 min to determine my vote intelligently. and I vote locally as well as presidential.
First vote. Be productive. Make a contribution to society.

No comments:

Post a Comment