Saturday, December 19, 2009

Went to citizen advice and they couldnt give me help!?

Husband has been offered job, we are not sure where to turn for advice about whether we will be better off, so i took a trip to citizen advice, the advisor i spoke too, said it would be far too complicated and inaccurate of him to give me a better off calaculation and my best bet was to ring the tax credit hotline. I have rang this and also done a assessment online and both are telling me too different quotes.. im even more confused.Went to citizen advice and they couldnt give me help!?
if you have looked sreiously at both qoutes then take the bottom one and work out the money coming in going out and work out if your better of from that if you get the higher qoute then happy days be very careful and dont make a wish list take all the expences and any unexpected bills that you just never no could happen and if you can seriously afford the move of job then go for it, dont forget kids school dinners, milk, rent, travel, childcare, will also need to come out of your husbands wage also so add it all up carefully good luck.Went to citizen advice and they couldnt give me help!?
what kind of advise.......email me for a question i'm the top advicer in liverpool, britain
Usually the Tax credit hotline is the best approach. If citizen advice couldnt offer you what you needed. Life and work is always a gamble especially if you have children, im sure even if your not better off the work will give you and your husband a sense of self-satisfaction.
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment