Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need some advice: US citizen with a mexican law degree?

After high school I was confused and dind't know what to do, a close friend convinced me to start school here.....problem is I dont plan on living in Mexico for the rest of my life, and I feel like I wasted my years here studying. I'll be graduating in 2008, I've thought everything from dropping out, to finishing and then pursue a masters in crimminal justice in the US...........any opinions?? Is my degree valid in the US? what kind of work can I get if I finish?I need some advice: US citizen with a mexican law degree?
I would imagine that Mexico's membership in NAFTA would imply a certain accreditation of degrees from across the border. If this tuns out to be the case, you should be able to take a bar exam in a state of your choice and, upon passing it, practice.


Hope I'm right...I need some advice: US citizen with a mexican law degree?
us law and mexico's laws are different so not valid in usa..you could specialize in mexico helping people there or come to the states and go to law school here............
post that question for your teachers.
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment