Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm a non-US citizen interested to join US police force. Have any good advice for me?

I'm a non-US citizen interested to join US police force. Have any good advice for me? Because I haven't found any good way.


I mean good advices, not the procedures like ';first, be a US citizen, then study criminal%26amp;justice, etc, etc...';I'm a non-US citizen interested to join US police force. Have any good advice for me?
If it were me, I'd call a police department in a city that interests you, perhaps Los Angles, or San Francisco where they pride themselves on having a diverse group of officers.. I'd ask them exactly what you're asking here, what their criteria for service is, if you have to be a citizen etc. The only other thing I could suggest is for you to approach one of the security services in Iraq that is in constant need of private police, and once you'd served with them for a year or so (if you survived,) you would probably have enough contacts to get seriously considered for a police force assignment in the U.S.A.I'm a non-US citizen interested to join US police force. Have any good advice for me?
Go home.
Get citizenship first. Then join our US military, get some experience. Then apply at Universities with Criminal Justice majors.

No comments:

Post a Comment